It All Starts With You!
How To Have A Millionista Mindset.
When it comes to having a Millionista mindset and studying the behaviors of millionaires (specifically self-made) who are regular everyday people and have built their wealth over time, how they got wealthy and how they have stayed wealthy, there are a few things that come to mind. For instance:
Traits of the Millionista’s.
- They are very goal oriented. They have a clear plan and work towards it consistently.
- They are aware of their incoming income and outgoing expenses.
- They focus on earning more by cautiously investing their earnings or through businesses they own because they know this is how you build real wealth.
However, a lot of times women tend to minimize the most important traits of Millionista’s which is that they have the right mindset. In other words, they believe in themselves and their ability to provide what is needed for them. They have faced challenges, but because of their beliefs about becoming financially successful, they always find a way to overcome their challenges. The Millionista’s I'm describing here are not lottery winners. They are not celebrities. They did not receive big inheritances handed to them and they don't necessarily have high incomes. They are simply women that decided they were going to build wealth and they consistently worked at it.
So how do you develop a Millionista mindset?
The first step is the most important – You have to decide and believe you can! The debt that seems so massive - you can pay it off. The savings’ goal that seems out of reach - you can get to it and surpass it. The business idea that seems like you can't possibly succeed at, you can do it. Once you decide you can, you will be motivated to create your plans and put in the effort!You will face challenges and failures but as long as you are not afraid to leap, and realize there is a lesson in every challenge, you can do whatever you put your mind to.If instead you decide that you can't do it and continue to tell yourself that you can't it, then every day will be the same with you thinking, wishing, dreaming, complaining and over time it will eventually be you regretting what you could have done but you didn't do in order to build wealth.
"Broke or Wealthy”?
Once you are fully committed to the idea and fact that you can accomplish anything including becoming financially free, you can condition your mindset by:
- Surrounding yourself with the right tribe.
- Learning as much as you can about money and how to manage it well.
- Let go of procrastination and instead taking action on the things you want to achieve in your life.
- Creating goals and a solid plan to guide you towards what you want to accomplish.
- Creating a routine to keep motivated and inspired every day, keep consistent.
"Adjusting your mindset can change your entire life."
Your challenge now is to develop your own Millionista’s mindset (because it all starts with you) and over time, combined with solid wealth building plans, the payoff will be worth it!
Here’s to your success,